ecnawallmi Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Kojak Full Movie Hd Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Lt. Theo Kojak is the main character in this popular television police drama. Kojak is a tough cop, but his trademark is a fondness for lollipops. Despite his difficult work, he tirelessly brings criminals to justice while staying upbeat and good-natured.
A bald, lollipop sucking police detective with a fiery righteous attitude battles crime in his city.
Theo Kojak was and IS the epitome of cool. He was a top cop, he kicked major criminal ass, he sucked on lollipops to kick his smoking habit, and best of all, he maintained a crome-dome so cool and fashionable, Vin Diesel doesn't even come close! The late, great Telly Savalas brought to life Det. Kojak, and thus this creation was the precursor to all those hip "supercop" TV shows to come, with NASH BRIDGES bearing in mind. Who loves ya, baby? Kojak does.
The technical adviser, Detective Burton Armus was the guy that gave Telly the idea about the lolly pop. Burton was a detective working out of the 7th district homicide squad and advised the show. He went on in the film and TV industrywriter and director. A very special gut and I was proud to work with him for the short time I was there( the squad ). I met Telly on two occasions and when I told him that I was NYCPD he shook my hand and said he liked and respected our department. He was much like Jack Webb, anyone who met him , liked him because he was real. Hope the new show will be worth watching. We know it won't be the same, what re-make is?

Sonic Underground full movie in hindi free downloadfree download ArmageddonContinuum full movie download mp4Big Penfold hd full movie downloadArmageddon in hindi 720pThe Gravity of the Mind downloadthe Lady M. hindi dubbed free downloadthe Journey of Echoes full movie download in hindiUseless online freedownload full movie Can't Dance in hindi

last edited 215 weeks ago by ecnawallmi

mosesantony replied

187 weeks ago

Dakar rally is something CBD coupon which is everybody looking for. The riders are waiting for this rally. This is a privilege or prestigious for riders. It can bring out lots and lots of new riders to this field. It is very popular among riders.
Please log in to post a reply.